If you enjoy talking to people, are driven to achieve, have a passion for being the best in a fast paced work environment and some day aspire to run your own business but don’t feel ready to jump right in yet, this opportunity may be for you. The position is designed to give “on the job training” while working with a full time mentor in the agent’s office to build and cultivate customer relationships. You will be working to develop leads, solicit, consult and bind coverage to help customers manage their unique insurance and financial needs and while learning the logistics of managing a business and developing your skills and experience.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
- Hiring Bonus up to $1000
Compensation: $40,000 - $65000
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to explain complex financial issues in understandable terms
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Candice Kistner - State Farm Agent
Are You Driven & Ambitious?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement.
About Our Agency
- Our office is located in Palo Alto, CA.
- I am a third generation State Farm agent.
- Our agency has received awards including: President's Club, Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Senior Vice President's Club, and Bronze Tablet
We look forward to speaking with you!
Company Website: www.insurancebycandice.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)